Cauliflower Pizza Crust That Work For The Elimination Diet

I’m having friends over for dinner this week and this will be the third time I’m cooking for someone else on this program.  So far, I’m two for two and I want to top myself again!  I recently heard about cauliflower pizza crust and wanted to try it.  These are two recipes I found that will work for phase two:

http://www.food.com/recipe/yummy-gluten-free-vegan-elimination-diet-pizza-256657

http://simpleveganblog.com/cauliflower-pizza-crust-vegan-gluten-free/

I think I’ll top it with red onion, spinach, mushrooms, olives and pineapple.  So good!

It’s interesting, I work from home and one of the ways I get out of the house is by eating lunch at a restaurant.  Yes, this means I spend more money eating out then necessary, but for my sanity, it’s important.  It gives me a way to interact with people and be a part of the world since I don’t have a morning commute and I don’t have colleagues that I work with in an office.


Now that I’m on this diet, I’m only eating at home so I’ve had to find new ways to socialize.  Sometimes, I wake up a little earlier and go to a café and read a book.  Sometimes, I go to the grocery store that’s just a little farther away so I can be out a little longer and sometimes, I simply go for a walk.  It’s been really interesting finding other ways to be outside that don’t involve spending a lot of money or eating.  I’m loving it.  I’m creating a lot of small changes in my life because of this diet that I’m in to.

Comments

Popular Posts