The Elimination Diet - Days 20 - 24

Days 20 – 24

There is nothing particularly interesting to post about days 20 – 24.  All week and last weekend I was super busy and had no time to plan the week’s meals.  After being on the same diet for two weeks, I didn’t consider how quickly I was introducing new foods.  I was supposed to add the third category on day 22 but didn’t get it done.

The running theme of this program is prep prep prep and more prep.  It doesn’t end.  If I want this to be a permanent change in my life, I’m going to have to find some strategies.  It could simply be practice.  Thankfully I enjoy cooking and baking so it takes a bit of the edge off.

I’ve now purchased all of the nuts I need to for those stages and a few other things so I’m not constantly running to the grocery store. Amazon has become a great friend during this program but I’m in search of a great online store that ships North American food to Europe.

On day 25 I will be starting the third category which is sesame and I’ve prepped for the next week so I should be on track again.

To make up for the completely uninteresting week, here’s a great Easter desert recipe:


http://www.onegreenplanet.org/vegan-recipe/chocolate-avocado-easter-egg/

Comments

Popular Posts