A little About Me

 


It's always interesting writing about myself, I never know what to say or what might be interesting, or of any value to another person.  Does it really matter that I'm learning Italian?  I guess it helps another person relate to me and know a bit about what I'm about.  I can appreciate that.

I've been an Accountant for a very long time.  Over the last 12 years I've ran my own consulting business that started with bookkeeping and transitioned into business consulting where I help small business owners set-up their businesses and understand their finances.  That excites me, a lot!  I'm also an instructor at Langara College which is so much fun and keeps me busy.

I'm very proud of my website and wish there was more time to expand it!

https://www.melinasolutions.ca/

I have a cat named Chloe that I absolutely adore!  She's so adventurous and is always making me laugh.


My most recent adventure is enrolling in the Professional Instructor Diploma Program at Vancouver Community College.  I haven't been so involved in a new project or hobby in a long time and I look forward to expanding my scope on how to educate.  Teaching is my passion and becoming a stronger instructor will help me empower more students to be the best version of themselves.


Until my next post,

Melina

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts